The agency has recently added five new clients to their client portfolio, Elite International, Extreme Networks, McAfee, R&M and Delta Partners.
- Elite International – one of the leading international real estate firms aimed at the premium end of the market
- Extreme Networks – designs, builds, and installs Ethernet infrastructure solutions that solve the toughest business communications challenges
- McAfee – global leader in Intrusion Prevention and Security Risk Management
- R&M – an independent Swiss family business who are Swiss structured cabling specialists
- Delta Partners – Delta Partners is a combined advisory and investment firm based in Dubai that focuses on the telecommunications industry
Active PR business development team was also involved in a number of key recent pitches including LogiaCMG, in which Active PR was one of the two finalists for this prestigious account.
“There has been a growing demand for our strategic services including media training, media perception audits and messaging workshops to help companies to improve their communications,” said Louay Al-Samarrai, Managing Partner, Active PR and Marketing Communications Consultancy.
“Success achieved to date has been due to a combination of contributing factors, demonstrating pro-activity with our clients at all times, maintaining high service standards, quality of team members, strategic thinking and personal commitment to all aspects of the PR process. I can sum up all the above with one word, that is passion and that’s what has made a real difference to our clients,” added Sawsan Ghanem, Managing Partner, Active PR and Marketing Communications Consultancy.
Active PR is also working on expanding the agency network through positive and constructive discussions with global PR organizations looking to develop their presence in the MEA region as well as the development of its own network within the region.
Active PR has also expanded their team and is looking to recruit at least two more PR Executive/PR Managers and is currently running internships.
“It has been a very positive year for the Agency and this is in line with the growth for the demand for strategic public relations consultancy in the region ‘Watch this space’!” concluded Al-Samarrai.